Friday, December 5, 2008

One Year Ago........

We got our sweet girl's referral. I'll always remember driving in the car after picking up the boys when I got the call. Mike happened to be with me, so the whole family was together. Barbara from the agency called my cell and I honestly thought she was calling for something else( getting our paperwork in order or something). So I was really shocked to find out that our referral had arrived. And so I bagan screaming and laughing and crying all at the same time. And Mike was just trying to get me to pull the car over and smiling form ear to ear. That day we found out that Feng, Yun Man was in Jiangxi Province in Fengxin County SWI. Her birthday was March 18, 2007. And that she had lots of hair.

On December 6, 2007 we all gathered around our computer to get our first look at our Mei Mei. My sister was there and recorded the whole thing. It was just as special as giving birth to my other children. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was just breathtaking.

I love you so much baby girl. I can't imagine our family with out you. You are one amazing daughter and your daddy and I treasure you from the bottom of our hearts.

5 comments:

Mrs. Chief said...

OH! Me too to all of it!!!! Aunt MiMi wouldn't have missed it for the WORLD!

prechrswife said...

I'm all teary! Happy one year--it truly is one of those days you will never forget. :-)

Ashley said...

she is too precious!

Courtney said...

Can you believe it! It seems like these girls have been with us from the beginning! We are so very blessed to be their parents. Mei is a beauty and so so precious!

Mrs. Chief said...

I am so very proud that i learned to do it. tollsome4 helped me out and I had fun! Can't wait until after christmas to do it again